Resort & Lodging:
Travellers don’t have to e book an authorized resort (CHSE) anymore and may now freely select their lodging.
You could have a proof (digital/ printed) of Covid Vaccination – standing absolutely vaccinated (the final dose should be taken 14 days earlier than travelling to Indonesia).
This isn’t obligatory for diplomat officers, and travellers beneath 18 years outdated, and travellers with comorbidity illnesses carrying a medical assertion letter, that they can’t be vaccinated
Travellers with just one vaccination dose (Johnson & Johnson counts as two – “standing absolutely vaccinated) must quarantine for 5x24h and get a second PCR check on day 4.
Youngsters beneath 18 y, observe the laws that apply to their mother and father. Nevertheless, if children want a visa (B211A) and may’t get a Visa on Arrival, they must be both vaccinated, or current a medical assertion letter, that they’re too younger to be vaccinated for the applying course of.
PCR Testing & Outcomes:
- Current a unfavorable PCR check outcome once you arrive. Check taken inside 2x24h earlier than your departure.
- Take a compulsory PCR check upon arrival. Taken earlier than you get to the immigration checkpoint on the airport (or harbour). The check might be pre-booked on-line.
- You could go on to your lodging and watch for the check outcome inside your room. You cannot depart the room earlier than the first PCR check obtained (and unfavorable).
- When you obtain the unfavorable check outcome. you’ll be able to proceed along with your journey plans freely
- in case you might be optimistic, and relying in your signs, with delicate signs you’ll have to self-isolate till you might be recovered and get a unfavorable PCR outcome. When you’ve got extreme signs you’ll have to be taken to a authorities hospital.
- Journey insurance coverage (overlaying covid associated medical prices and evacuation bills)
- Visa on Arrival or B211A Go to Visa, relying on traveller’s nationality
Arriving in Indonesia & Visa
All worldwide guests can enter from following entry factors:
Riau Islands (Batam & Bintan)
Nunukan, North Borneo
Following nationalities can get hold of a Visa on Arrival, VoA, (ONLY WHEN ARRIVING IN BALI FROM ABROAD). VoA is legitimate for 30 days and might be prolonged ONCE for 30 days. After 60 days the traveller wants to go away the nation. If it’s essential keep longer, or your nationality will not be listed, it’s essential apply for a B211A Go to Visa.